This weeks spotlight on jobs focuses on gigs and apps that allow you to earn income from anywhere. With these apps you can earn money from home, in your free time, or just passively while going about your daily routine.
CoinOut is an app that allows you to get paid weekly, or get rewards for sharing your receipts. Users can earn in multiple ways: By taking pictures of in-store receipts, buying products online through CoinOut and getting cash back, or signing up with CoinOut partners. Signup is quick and you can get approved immediately, all you need is an iPhone or Android and a U.S. mobile number.
Link to CoinOut in the Steady Webapp:
Link to CoinOut App:
With the Rover app, you can walk dogs on-demand and set your own rate for up to $24 per hour. You can choose between 30 and 60 minute walks and you can determine when you take your walks based on your schedule. To apply you need an iPhone or Android, to be over 18 years of age and pass the Rover Now certification.
To pass the Rover Now certification you need to take a few online quizzes, pass an in-person harness test, and complete a background check. Once you are approved, you can pick up walks wherever you are just by booking in the Rover app.
Link to Rover in the Steady Webapp:
Link to Rover App:
Getaround allows you to rent out your car, earning you money whenever you aren’t using it. Getaround allows you to choose your own schedule and share anywhere and anytime. It takes 5 minutes to finish the application and you’ll get paid monthly.
What you need to apply
- iPhone or Android
- Proof of insurance
- 2008 or newer vehicle
- Less than 125,000 miles
- Seat no more than 8 passengers
- Sign up with Facebook
- Owners of Teslas or other specialty cars must be at least 25.
- Car Owners can try Getaround free for 30 days
- Once you sign up, you pay a $99 one-time initiation charge, and $20 per month for maintenance.
- Rentals are insured through the company’s $1,000,000 insurance policy.
- Coverage includes liability, collision, property damage, uninsured motorist protection and theft.
- Getaround provides 24/7 roadside assistance and customer support.
- Getaround Connect allows renters to locate and unlock cars during a rental and includes security features such as GPS tracking, tamper detection and engine lock.
- Getaround does a background check of all renters, with sixteen points of reference including driving history, credit checks, and Facebook verification.
Link to Getaround on the Steady Webapp:
Link to Getaround app:
If you have a pool, you know it can get expensive to maintain, but with Swimply you can rent your pool to local swimmers so that maintenance practically pays for itself. All you need to have to apply is pictures of your pool. You can set your own rules, rates, hours, and you have total control over which bookings you would like to accept. You’ll be paid 24 hours after booking, allowing you to passively earn money without disrupting your daily schedule.
Link to Swimply on the Steady webapp: