In honor of Administrative Professionals’ Day, Steady’s Job Spotlight will focus on office and personal assistant jobs that you can work part-time, full time, hourly, whatever works benefits you most.
- Coordinate and administer conference calls, meetings and scheduled appointments for Executive Team.
- Responsible for processing resort payroll on a weekly basis.
- Administer all Time Off requests, calendars and contact lists for Management Department.
- Assist Executive Team with travel schedules and arrangements as needed.
- Complete monthly travel expense reports and submit to Corporate for payment.
- Track and ensure board meetings scheduling/communication with all board members and association HOA.
- Responsible for Petty Cash bank for accounting as needed. Able to handle numerous cash transactions with accuracy.
- Able to assist in development and calculations for annual budgets.
- Track all guest complaints/response letters from Executive Office.
- Order uniforms for all departments.
- Order and stock service recovery items for Guest Services such as wine baskets, spa baskets, Ethel M chocolates, etc.
- Order and proof printed materials for Guest Services and other departments as needed.
- Coordinate the transfer of information between departments when necessary (i.e. creating property newsletters or updating company information boards).
- Identify and interact with internal vendors such as information Technology etc. for system problems or other issues.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with outside vendors.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3-5 years Administrative Assistant experience in a resort setting preferred.
- Basic typing and computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and a cordial attitude towards all guests and staff members.
- Able to handle the stress of high customer demand in a hospitality environment.
- Must be people oriented and able to work independently or with others as needed.
- Must be able to easily and frequently change from one activity to another.
Note: This job is in Palm Springs, California.
Takl is an app that allows you to pick jobs at your own schedule. You won’t be in an office, but you can pick up work as a personal assistant, you can run errands, organize rooms and more. You can pick between daily or hourly tasks, and many jobs are pre-priced and pre-defined, so you know exactly what you are getting into.
- Pass background check
- Valid U.S. driver’s license
- High quality profile photo
Hello Alfred offers full-time and part-time opportunities for “in-home-hospitality,” a mixture of housekeeping, personal assistant tasks, and other time-saving needs. Staff typically run errands, oversee in-home services, and take care of household logistics. You can complete tasks at your own schedule and they offer competitive benefits and opportunities to advance into business operations, training or management positions.
- College degree or 2-3 years relevant experience
- Comfort using a smartphone to manage tasks
- 21 years old or older
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift 30+ pounds
- Pass a background check
- Access to a vehicle
- Hello Alfred Home Managers typically work with multiple clients
- Home managers must be able to travel in and around communities in which clients live in all weather and be comfortable working in a variety of homes as assigned, including settings with pets.
- Hello Alfred recruitment emphasizes it seeks applicants who are “extremely trustworthy, detail-oriented, hold the highest integrity, have strong empathy muscles, reflect, listen, and act to master what they learn, want to make others better, have grit to finish what they start.”
- Once hired, staff receive extensive in-office and in-the-field hospitality training.
- Benefits include performance-based raises, medical dental and vision healthcare, a 401k plan, and a stipend to cover cell phone use.
Morrison Healthcare offers a variety of administrative assistant, clerk, accounting assistant, and operation jobs at either full or part-time. Morrison Healthcare is an Atlanta-based food and nutrition services company that is focused on serving over 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. They currently have jobs available across the United States.
- Previous administrative experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Previous customer service experience
- Comfort with computers
SSC is a Class Facility in Service provider that works with colleges and K-12 schools across the country to provide clerical, operations, custodial, and administrative services. They offer part-time, temp, and full-time positions with hourly rates and benefits. Current openings include full-time and part- time office personnel positions.
- Previous administrative experience
- Experience with asset management and work order experience.
- Comfort with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- College degree