I’m Adam, and I’m extremely proud to serve as the CEO of Steady.
Steady is here to help you increase your earnings, and we are working tirelessly to ensure we provide you with the best information and access to opportunities to do so.
We started Steady with a mission to build a platform that processes the collective knowledge and experience of the more than 70 million Americans who do part-time, contract, temporary or gig work, to help grow the earnings and overall financial health of each of our members
“Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much.” — Helen Keller
Looking back at 2018
During 2018, our first full year of operation, we welcomed close to 40 new dedicated employees and more than 300,000 new members to the Steady community, most of whom joined us after our public launch in August.
We’d just like to take this opportunity to THANK YOU for joining our community and being an early supporter of our mission. We sincerely hope it helped you and that we can continue doing so in the future.
If I can make one thing clear, it is that every single decision we make as a company is built around figuring out how we can best increase your earnings while giving you the right tools to help you improve your finances.
You, our members, are our only customers and we are entirely focused on you. We never share your personal information and all our business decisions are made to benefit you.
I grew up in a single parent home for a large portion of my childhood. My mother worked extremely hard to provide for us and my father now works side jobs to support his retirement. Watching my hard-working parents, in very different situations, showed me how much they could have benefited from a community that focused on how they earn. These experiences helped to form the basis for Steady.
We came a long way in 2018
- We launched the first version of our product, helping you find ways to make extra money, primarily through gig and work-from-home opportunities.
- We launched our Income Tracker, allowing you to better track your income and helping our platform get smarter.
- We handpicked initial partnerships with businesses focused on other elements of your financial health and launched the first version of our benefits feature.
- Finally, we expanded our jobs supply to include part-time and 30+ hours work.
- We are constantly improving the experience of these opportunities and you will see a number of changes to continue making this better as we move into the new year and beyond.
Lofty Goals for 2019
As we look toward 2019 and our mission of increasing the earnings of our community, we want to give you a sense of some of our top priorities in the New Year:
- Deliver more than $100 million of incremental income to our members who utilize Steady’s Income Tracker.
- Build a more personalized experience for our members, focused on suggesting how each of you can continuously increase your earnings.
- Continue to build our team with the best people who are focused on positively changing the world for the benefit of our members.
Here at Steady, our members are our top priority. As we move forward in this journey, I would love to connect with more of you to help me do a better job of prioritizing our efforts and make sure we are addressing your needs. Specifically, I’d love to hear your best tools and ideas on how we can make your financial life smoother.
Send me a note at [email@example.com] and I will do my best to respond to as many as possible. Your opinions and ideas are extremely important to me and the rest of the team at Steady.
On behalf of the entire Steady team, we wish you a Happy New Year and much success and health in 2019!